How to measure your wrist size
1) Measure your wrist size with a flexible tape measure just below wrist bone, where you would normally wear your bracelet.
2) You can wrap a plain thin strip of paper around your wrist just below the wrist bone, Mark with a pen or pencil where the paper overlaps on your wrist.
Measure the strip of paper with a ruler.
* The option “Length” is total length of bracelet (End to End).
Regarding Handmade Jewelry in Callvogue.com ,
– 8~10 mm bead bracelet : We recommend 2cm more bigger than your wrist size.
– 6 mm bead bracelet : We recommend 1~1.5cm more bigger than your wrist size.
– Braided Leather bracelet with Charm holder : We recommend 2~3cm more bigger than your wrist size.
*It depends on your style which mean someone want to fit tightly or loosely.
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us if any questions.